JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Courteously assist customers in need of customer care technical assistance relating to the use and applications of products. Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of employment.
• Interact with customers via telephone and various communication channels as assigned regarding the purchase, use and application of products or the fulfillment of all order types within department efficiency and quality goals.
• Provide documentation or written advice pertaining to technical evaluations, warranty service conditions, order status and fulfillment, resolution of product or order issues and compensation.
• Work independently and interact with customers in a manner that promotes brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and repeat business.
• Access multiple technology resources to grasp product knowledge to relay product information to customers and partners.
• Utilize basic negotiation skills, conflict resolution and problem solving when necessary and escalates issues to management as needed.
• Be ready and available to serve customers and partners according to allocated work schedule.
• Enter and reconcile data pertaining to order receipt and fulfillment.
• Enter customer interaction data for record keeping and follow-up.
• Partner with team, department and organizational members to improve processes, systems, products and overall business performance as it pertains to improving customer service.
• Compile reports and distribute to appropriate members as requested.
• Comply with all department quality standards and company policies and procedures.
High School diploma
Possess knowledge of customer relations principles and practices.
Possess considerable knowledge of English grammar, spelling, pronunciation and diction.
Possess knowledge of sales administration practices and sales ordering procedures.
Knowledge of MS Office Suites and/or software applications related to job functions
Ability to respond in writing to customer inquiries using standard letter formats.
Ability to prioritize customer service orders and maintain customer service call activity records.
Ability to communicate with customers and sales representatives with tact, professionalism, and courtesy.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Customer Care Rep I
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Coatings Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Coatings Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Coatings Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Website : http://www.masco.com
Masco Corporation is today one of the world's largest manufacturers of brand- name products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. Masco is also a leading provider of a variety of installed products and services, including insulation, for homebuilders - See more at: http://masco.com/about/#sthash.kgZagB5Z.dpuf