Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
AUTO REQ ID: 5379BR
TITLE: Data Quality/MDM Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Information Services/Technology
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Milwaukee
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milan, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is home to our Global Information Services (GIS) team providing technical solutions and support internationally to our employees and dealers. Join our team as a Database Manager and direct master data management for the company on a global scale.
This is what you'll do:
* Assist in defining and implementing master data management, data quality, and data governance strategies.
* Manage a solutions design group consisting of multiple teams across several technology platforms responsible for designing, developing, and implementing effective master data management and data quality solutions.
* Work closely with site managers, regional directors, and executive leadership to ensure information management service capabilities are universally applied and well-positioned to respond to current and future business requirements.
* Develop and manage your team members to form a high-energy, engaged business unit.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related technical field. A Master's Degree is preferred. PMI certification preferred.
We are looking for someone with eight or more years of senior-level experience in IT application design and delivery, with a proven record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering information systems, in addition to the following:
* Proven track record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering master data management, data governance, and data quality strategies, preferably in a consumer products, manufacturing, or distribution company.
* Extensive experience in enterprise reference and master data management, overseeing activities to ensure consistency with a golden version of contextual data values.
* Proven data quality management experience in the planning and implementation of quality management techniques to measure, assess, improve, and ensure the fitness of data for use.
* Demonstrated effective people management and development skills as well as proven ability to build and lead high-energy and engaged teams.
* Ability to influence and secure buy-in from employees at all levels of the organization.
* Experienced with all facets of departmental and project budgeting.
* Strong experience in, and orientation toward, solution design, project management, and structured system development methodologies.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to: annual bonus programs; health insurance benefits; a 401k flat contribution and matching contribution; onsite fitness centers and employee stores; employee discounts on products and accessories; and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0-10%
Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
Website : http://www.harley-davidson.com
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.