Requisition Number: PB-10578
Area of Interest: E-Commerce
Brand/Division: Pottery Barn
Position Type: Full-time
Design, organize and coordinate site assets, landing pages and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.
* Design site assets (landing pages and hero images) and creative that meets business and customer needs.
* Design monthly/seasonal content pages based on creative briefs and design direction.
* Design comps for new site functionality - coming up with creative solutions that work within the brand style guide and User Interface Schematics.
* Manage the design and updates of the PB social sites; including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
* Manage and maintain PB Archive website.
* Work with Writer and Merchants to have eCom copy written.
* Conceptualize and offer creative solutions for innovating, improving and optimizing various areas on the site.
* Special projects and initiatives as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3-5 years retail eCommerce experience, or have worked with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Extremely proficient in Adobe CS including Flash and Photoshop.
* Solid knowledge in HTML and MS Office.
* Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions.
* Able to handle changing priorities.
* Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed.
* Four year graphic arts degree a plus.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States and Canada. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels — retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.