Digital Marketing Manager
Subject to DOT Regulations
Percent of Travel Required
Calpine Corporation is looking for a bright, motivated Manager to support the Marketing and Sales organization across Champion Energy, North American Power & Hello Energy retail brands. The Digital Marketing Manager will work directly with the Director of Digital focusing on the residential campaign strategy development, execution, measurement and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels. These channels include: SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing and display advertising. Responsibilities include: development of new and creative growth strategies, on-going maintenance and execution of tests, measurement and reporting of results working with our digital agency. Strong analytical ability is required to evaluate and optimize each channel and increase sales at goal ROI.
• Plan and execute digital acquisition programs with agency that include a mix of web, mobile, social media, display, and SEO/SEM advertising
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
• Manage Google Analytics reporting with agency
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Evaluate emerging technologies and identify most relevant new growth opportunities
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Assist in SEO, content development and website projects
Requirements and Experience:
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• 3-6 years proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in identifying target audiences and driving qualified traffic through digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Excellent follow-through, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
• Proactive and positive attitude; demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Energy industry experience is not required but a strong plus
• Travel Required – Position will be in Houston and need to travel to Norwalk, CT office (average 6 times a year)
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Calpine is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on case-by-case basis.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
Calpine Corporation is helping meet the needs of an economy that demands more and cleaner sources of electricity. Founded in 1984, Calpine is a major U.S. power company, capable of delivering more than 29,000 megawatts of clean, reliable and fuel-efficient electricity to customers and communities in 20 U.S. states and Canada. The company develops, constructs, owns and operates a modern and flexible fleet of low-carbon, natural gas-fired and renewable geothermal power plants. Using advanced technologies, Calpine generates electricity in a reliable and environmentally responsible manner for the customers and communities it serves.