Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Director of Sales Operations.
The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for managing all aspects of sales planning and performance along with the sales support functions essential to the U.S. sales force. These duties include: planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, and consulting on sales compensation and the selection of sales force talent. The incumbent is responsible for enabling the overall productivity and effectiveness of U.S. Sales.
• Support the achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for U.S. Sales
• Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
• Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in all of U.S. Sales’ efforts
• Develop and support the equitable assignment of sales force goals and ensure they are optimally allocated to all sales sectors and resources accurately and equitably
• Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement by inspecting sales process quality and prioritizing opportunities for improvement; assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
• Distribute accurate and efficient sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization; assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
• Implement, manage and allocate enabling technologies, including SFA and CRM, to field sales teams; work with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of Brink’s sales organization
• Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in U.S. Sales
• Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs; working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration, or arbitrate and clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures
• Implement sales organization-impacting initiatives
• Travel frequently
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 5 years experience managing initiatives enabling sales productivity, including at least three of the following: developing and implementing process optimization, coordinating forecasting and planning, overseeing sales technology developments and implementations, managing customer or financial reporting or developing and implementing quality standards
• Minimum of 3 years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
• 8 years experience in complex, enterprise solutions sales operation
• 3 years experience managing a team of employees supporting the sales operations for a premium in the relevant market
• Extensive experience managing analytically rigorous initiatives
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Sales, Marketing or Business / Business Management
(Include soft skill requirements - e.g. excellent verbal and written communication) Professional Skills:
• Strong consultative and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Advanced analytical and strategy skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent financial and business acumen
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Website : http://www.brinks.com
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brink’s is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. From armored transportation to cash management, our services also include money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We deliver innovative services and solutions that contribute to critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced security.