SunTrust Banks Inc.
EIS Risk Technology Sr. Consultant-W444367
Develop and maintain LOB/function's operational risk management processes, consistent with STI's Operational Risk Policy.
Implements strategies and methods related to operational risk management framework within the organization, including risk and control assessments, key risk, and performance measurement data, along with monitoring and mitigation management strategies. Develop segment/function Risk Committee materials, including evaluation of program effectiveness, level and direction of risks, key and emerging risks, and status of previously-identified risk and control issues. Recruit and develop talent; manage an organization that keeps resources productively engaged in moving the business forward. Foster an environment where team members can grow in relevant knowledge and experience. Manage multiple ongoing initiatives.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 12 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management.
* Solid knowledge of SOX and other industry-related regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
* Strong Professional communications both written and verbal, presentation skills and relationship management skills.
* Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
· A professional certification in risk management is highly desired
· 6 years supervisory or management level experience
· Demonstrated experience with regulatory agencies, requirements, and/or regulatory compliance
· Demonstrated advanced knowledge of principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
· Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fluid environment, and to work both independently and as a team member
· Demonstrated ability to access and analyze actual and emerging risks within highly complex Functions/LOB's
· MBA or advance degree
· Consulting experience at a corporate level
· Experience in the financial services industry
· Project management skills
· Strong writing and verbal skills
· Ability to work within a matrix organization
JOB:Credit and Risk
PRIMARY LOCATION: GA-Atlanta Area
WORK LOCATIONS: Atlanta Tower
1 Park Place
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
SunTrust Banks Inc.
Website : https://www.suntrust.com
SunTrust Banks, Inc., with total assets of $172.4 billion on March 31, 2013, is one of the nation's leading financial services holding companies. Through its flagship subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the company provides deposit, credit, trust and investment services to a broad range of retail, business and institutional clients. Other subsidiaries provide mortgage banking, asset management, securities brokerage, and capital market services.