JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Marketing and Communications at Chase starts with identifying what our customers truly need-and then finding unique ways to communicate how our products and services can help make their lives better. Marketing and Communications impacts the firm's lines of business through best-in-class strategy and execution. Embraced as an integral part of the business, the organization develops marketing strategies and executes communication strategies that support business needs and goals.
At Chase, the Operations Employee Communications team is on a mission to simplify, streamline and elevate through communications important aspects of our culture. Our goal: spark engagement and make Chase a great place to work. We're looking for:
• A skilled writer and editor to plan and produce newsletters that deliver to front-line managers and employees priority information delivered in a team huddle.
• A creative and organized communicator to lead assigned communication projects using innovative approaches.
• Develop, edit and create newsletters that convey important, easy-to-understand information directed to specific audiences such as managers
• Ensure clients follow established communication processes and deadlines
• Prepare and execute communications plans, as assigned
• Ensure all communications adheres to internal brand and style guidelines
• Identify more effective and innovative approaches to delivering communication that attract an audience
• Evaluate program effectiveness and identify/act on improvement opportunities Required Skills
5 years' experience and bachelor's degree in related field
Self-starter; demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of management and leadership
Excellent writer, editor and proof-reader
Strong communication and marketing skills
Highly organized, strong attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Superior verbal communications, relationship building, influencing and listening skills
Experience in SharePoint highly desired
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word); familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, PhotoShop)
JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Website : http://www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: