# Engineering Manager, iTunes Editorial Engineering
Job Number: 57499286
Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
Posted: May. 30, 2017
Weekly Hours: 40.00
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
* 5+ years experience in a professional programming position
* Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
* Hands on coding experience with Java or Scala Programming Language
* Experience with SQL and relational database systems
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with micro-services architecture and server side technologies.
* Familiarity with workflow based systems is a plus.
* Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
* Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
* Love the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products**Description**
iTunes Editorial Engineering is looking for a experienced software engineering manager with a right mix of technical and management skills. You and your team will be responsbile for delivering workflows and services that will power iTunes App Store. Join our exciting team that has been leading the digital goods industry by constantly developing innovative features since its launch in April 2003. We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good team players, who are able to tackle tough problems under tight deadlines and deliver imaginative solutions.
BSCS or equivalent work experience
Website : http://www.apple.com
Apple designs and creates iPod and iTunes, Mac laptop and desktop computers, the OS X operating system, and the revolutionary iPhone and iPad.