Assists top-level executive(s) by providing secretarial and administrative support, frequently involving confidential matters.
• Prepares correspondence, reports, and other administrative tasks, e.g., typing and filing.
• Screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries.
• Aggregates and interprets data for financial/accounting reports.
• Schedules appointments, plans meetings, keeps phone logs, maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses.
• Coordinates events for station(s) and management meetings.
• Develops and maintains management and reporting systems.
• Assists Human Resource and EEO functions for the market.
• Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
• Anticipates and interprets the needs of management staff without direction.
• Arranges for back-up when not at desk.
• May assist with market digital sales support.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and search tools
• Ability to use or quickly learn designated iHeartMedia software including commercial and digital traffic system, corporate reporting and financial systems
• Graphic design skills and ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
• Basic accounting knowledge a plus
• Trustworthy when dealing with confidential and private matters
• Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
• Proven ability to set standard of performance excellence for self, assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks, goes beyond what is expected
• Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities and shifts in priorities and/or tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent grasp of grammar; actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
• High degree of collaboration with all levels in the organization
• Can work independently without close supervision
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
• Time management: uses appropriate tools to manage time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Computer skills, ability to work well with others, handles deadlines and adapts quickly to change.
• Support Sales Staff with proposal generation
• 1-3 years’ experience as Executive Assistant
• Media experience preferred
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
Mount Pleasant, SC: 950 Houston Northcutt Boulevard, Suite 201, 29464
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.