Superior Essex Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Involvement in development and implementation of End-User Account and National Contractor Programs such as:
• Training • Joint sales calls with Reps and Distribution • Maintenance of company Database • Program Updates • Conduct training as needed/required
• End users, contractors, representatives • Serve as Superior Essex contact for assigned end users • Establish relationship with national contractors • Provide feedback to Product Management regarding new business opportunities and help efforts to justify new investments • Supporting business development • Individuals will coordinate their efforts with Superior Essex RSM's, NAM's and Global Accounts (connectivity partners), and manufacturers' representatives in their area of responsibility thru:
• Joint calls • Seminars • Training • Communicate with Marketing in regards to competitive environment and product enhancements as required • Gain insight into customers' internal corporate initiatives and respond with suggestions for programs and tools positively differentiating Superior Essex from the competition • In an effort to assist in measuring performance, the employee shall meet the following objectives: • Follow-up on leads/new contacts and establish a relationship with end-user accounts, and contractors in territory. • Update projects and accounts in Salesforce.com on a weekly basis • Via a conference call or face-to-face meeting, discuss accounts, targets, and opportunities with sales teams on a bi-weekly basis. • Work jointly with Superior Essex RSM team, NAM's, Public Network and Government sales group to target opportunities. • Meet assigned sales objectives in target product lines on an annual basis
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The candidate must be able to perform all essential duties and must be extremely strong in areas of:
• Enterprise market knowledge • Superior communication (written and verbal) talents, presentation, and negotiation skills • Technical comprehension of the properties and standards (fiber and copper) for horizontal cabling and backbone solutions that affect performance in a network • Requires ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from top management, clients, and customers • Candidate must possess the ability to derive an optimal solution in an environment containing conflicting or limited product requirements and performance characteristics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• BS/BA or • Minimum of 7 years relevant premises industry experience and/or training • Current familiarity and contacts in the designated territory is required as the candidate will be responsible for immediately uncovering and developing opportunities
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
• BICSI RCDD certification or other BICSI credentials preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Superior Essex Inc.
Website : http://www.superioressex.com
Superior Essex is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of wire and cable products. Our Magnet Wire and Distribution business segment is the world’s largest producer of magnet wire, also known as winding wire. Magnet Wire is an insulated copper or aluminum conductor used by major original equipment manufacturers and distributors. Magnet wire is found in industrial motors, transformers and generators, automotive applications, electrical coils and controls, and appliances. It is also used in motor and transformer repair.