Raymond James Financial, Inc.
HR Operations Advisor','1703281','!*!Job Summary:
Under general supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through experience and training to supervise a single-function or specialty work group in an assigned functional area. May lead defined work or projects of small scope and complexity. Guidance is provided to perform varied work that has moderate difficulty and that requires some evaluation, originality and ingenuity to make less complex decisions. Resolves or recommends solutions to less challenging problems. May maintain extensive contact with internal and external customers to identify, research and resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coaches and mentors others, identifies training needs and recommends development programs, as approrpiate. • Assists in preparing and presenting operational budgets for assigned functional area. • Interprets and applies organizational policies and procedures. • Participates in establishing objectives and developing processes and procedures to ensure efficient and timely work flow.• Performs periodic reporting on work progress, project completions and additional ad-hoc reporting as needed.• Maintains currency in assigned area of responsibility. • Ensures effective coordination occurs within assigned work group and with other work groups. • Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications. • May perform essential job functions of various positions related to assigned functional area.• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
','!*!Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic supervisory and workflow management principles and practices.• Concepts, principles and practices of assigned functional area.• Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry. • Principles of banking and finance operations. • Financial markets and products.
• Preparing operational budgets. • Interpreting and applying policies and procedures. • Establishing operational objectives.• Implementing processes and procedures for efficient and timely work flow.• Preparing management reports.• Promoting effective coordination between work groups. • Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Coach and mentor others. • Identify training needs and develop others. • Balance conflicting resource and priority demands.• Maintain currency in assigned area of responsibility. • Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.• Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed.• Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different business unit perspectives into operational processes.• Read, interpret, analyze and apply information from job-related publications.• Incite enthusiasm and influence, motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes. • Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment. • Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.• Lead others in providing a high level of customer service.• Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Business Administration or another discipline related to assigned functional area and a minimum of one (1) year experience in assigned function required.~or~• An equivalent combination of education, training or experience as approved by Human Resources.
• None required. ','Human Resources','US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg','','Human Resources','Full-time','Day Job','No','HR Operations Advisor'
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Website : http://www.raymondjames.com
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.