Our client creates accreditation management system solutions for accrediting agencies, including dynamic web applications and custom software. Their expertise and experience allow them to combine applications and platforms for unique solutions to your automation and efficiency challenges.
What best defines our client’s company is their passionate people. And, the three values that define their employees: Talent, Commitment and Character. Are you proud of what you do, and want challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do?
We are seeking Help Desk/Quality Assurance Analyst in our Chicago area office to be responsible for working on a team of technical specialist resolving issues via phone, email and deskside. If you are a seeking a new position in the IT industry and have excellent communication skills, a go getter attitude, and a thirst for knowledge, this is the job for you!
Help Desk/Quality Assurance Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports end users by troubleshooting support tickets submitted via Zendesk.
Tests software programs to compare to specifications and documentation.
Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times.
Creates test cases and test data.
Trains, responds and assists users and technical support inquiries and isolates problems in software after implementation.
Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements.
Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments.
Creates, documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, results, analysis and unresolved problems.
- Identifies and resolves problems; gathers and analyzes information; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Website : http://www.insperity.com
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 27 years, provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Insperity™ Business Performance Advisors offer the most comprehensive suite of products and services available in the marketplace. Insperity delivers administrative relief, better benefits, reduced liabilities and a systematic way to improve productivity through its premier Workforce Optimization™ solution. Additional company offerings include Human Capital Management, Payroll Services, Time and Attendance, Performance Management, Organizational Planning, Recruiting Services, Employment Screening, Financial Services, Expense Management, Retirement Services and Insurance Services.