American Family Insurance.
Our local American Family Insurance agents are currently looking for great talent in their agency! Our sales specialists help support and take care of their customer’s insurance needs!
As a sales specialist you will have the unique opportunity to play an important role in people’s lives – by protecting dreams. You will use consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products while working in a team environment and providing top notch customer service. Your clients will rely on you for honest, trustworthy advice and, in turn you will use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to create individualized insurance protection that meets their needs. The sales specialist position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential, based on your experiences.
● Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities, and organize work.
● Active involvement in the local community.
● Demonstrated sales and customer service experience.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Experience with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer, etc.).
● Valid driver’s license required.
● Successfully obtain and maintain a property, casualty, life, and health license.
Some of the responsibilities include:
● Develops knowledge of the local market dynamics for business development opportunities for all product lines.
● Helps the Agency grow by using consultative selling techniques to sell insurance products to new customers.
● Proactively cross sells and or coordinates with agency team members to provide additional coverage to existing customers.
● Prospects for new business through leads, telephone calls, networking events, trade shows, and personal contacts.
● Conducts sales and review appointments with prospective and current customers.
● Meets and exceeds sales goals.
● Develops, maintains, and cultivates community contacts to enhance agency visibility and maximize new business opportunities.
The Sales Specialist is an employee of the Agency Owner and not an employee of American Family Insurance.
American Family Insurance.
Website : http://www.amfam.com
For more than 80 years, American Family Insurance has given its customers peace of mind by making their insurance experience easy and convenient. Our caring agents strive hard to meet customers' unique needs by offering just the right mix of American Family's auto, home, life*, umbrella, business, health, and farm & ranch insurance, as well as retirement* products. Located throughout our 19 operating states, American Family's independent contractor agents serve as local, expert and trusted advisors to our customers. They get to know you like family.