Macy's Barton Creek Square, Austin, TX: Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Manager','71788977','!*!Job Overview:
As an Asset Protection Manager, you will support My Macy’s Initiatives, Omni Channel Strategies and MAGIC selling. You will be empowered to ensure that a store or multiple stores operate effectively and achieve our shortage goals. The Macy’s Asset Protection Team is committed to diversity, protecting the Macy’s Brand and improving profit. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Lead the store executive team in planning, Implementing, monitoring, and managing the store shortage prevention and awareness programs
• Develop relationships with Store, District and Regional executives to gain support towards achieving shortage goals
• Manage and monitor internal and external theft investigations, apprehensions and recoveries
• Analyze theft trends through utilization of available AP Reports, Systems and Technology
• Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness determined by audit results.
• Ensure that all AP policies and Procedures are thoroughly understood by AP team and executed effectively
• Manage and monitor payroll expense
• Support the preparation, take and reconciliation of annual inventory process
• Uphold Macy’s commitment to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associates.
• Role model exemplary service, lead Asset Protection team to provide an outstanding shopping experience
• Ensure selling floor merchandise protection standards are maintained; conduct AP audits and review for action opportunities
• Drive an awareness culture focused on prevention by ensuring the store population is educated on Asset Protection best practices
• Maintain safety awareness and a safe shopping and work environment for customers and associates
• Handle proprietary, sensitive and confidential information
• Recruit and develop qualified Asset Protection talent by creating and supporting a culture that values retention, career development and succession planning
• Achieve results through managing others, including direct reports who are often hourly associates and executives
• Address Associate concerns in a reasonable and fair manner, consistent with the values expected by the Company
• Foster relationships with local law enforcement and community leaders
• Support Macy’s Brand values, including the commitment to community service opportunities and ‘Give Back’ opportunities
• Keep abreast of and strictly adhere to Macy’s policies, procedures, code of conduct, and associate guide
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• A minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory or related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
• Efficient prioritizing and time management skills.
• Strong cognitive skills including problem analysis, decision making and strong quantitative analysis.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Ability to build partnerships, motivate and direct teams.
• Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards. • Proficient with use of Computers, including Windows operating system and Microsoft Office tools.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.','','United States-Texas-Austin','Asset Protection','Macy's Barton Creek Square, Austin, TX: Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Manager
Website : http://www.macys.com
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.