Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Delta Air Lines currently utilizes Salesforce technology in 10 departments company-wide with additional growth expected. There is currently no Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE). Delta is seeking a CoE & Marketing Technology Lead to perform the following key job functions:
- Determine which CoE model (centralized, decentralized, hybrid) best fits Delta's needs
- Create CoE roles and responsibilities and creatively staff
- Implement a CoE governance model
- Develop a 'Guide & Enable' approach with business units currently utilizing Salesforce
- Inventory Salesforce usage and licenses throughout Delta Air Lines
- Identify best in class vendors
- Mentor and train less experienced technical and business staff on Salesforce capabilities
- Lead/participate in efforts to define and promote patterns and best practices to grow Salesforce knowledge and maturity within the organization
- Evaluate/recommend high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process
- Participate with business teams to determine Salesforce fit, systems requirements and functionalities needed in a Salesforce development project
- Assess/consult on high level Solution that best leverages the Salesforce platform capabilities for projects
- Serve as consultant/source of guidance in course of Salesforce application development project
- Communicate Salesforce strategic initiatives that are of interest to business areas
- Support Marketing Technology which included a social media
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 7 years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce API integration and a passion to work with Salesforce including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex trigger
- Knowledge or related experience in the Travel, Tour, or Hospitality industries preferred
- Worked in an Agile environment
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Air Lines recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Website : http://www.delta.com
What started as a humble, little aerial crop dusting operation called Huff Daland Dusters in 1924 has now grown into one of the world’s largest global airlines, helping more than 160 million travelers get to the places they want to go to each year.