45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
As the Manufacturing Supervisor you will be responsible for efficiently overseeing and maintaining operations in a manufacturing environment. In this role you are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
You will be:
1. Oversee the efficient operation of the Manufacturing Lines, including safety, quality and efficiency.
2. Develop skills of staff through monitoring, coaching and training.
3. Ensure that production schedules and efficiency goals are achieved.
5. Knowledgeable of all jobs, tasks and functions on the Manufacturing Line to be able to fully support them.
7. Daily monitoring of production standards and goals.
8. Monitor payroll for accuracy and adherence to policies.
9. Builds a cohesive team that works towards departmental and company goals
High School diploma equivalent, 3 year plus experience in the food manufacturing industry, must be computer literate, able to operate pallet jacks and fork lifts.
Website : http://www.manpower.us
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.