Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Loan & Mortgage Service Specialist - COLUMBUS, OHIO
Become part of a cutting edge new team!! As a Loan & Mortgage Service Specialist, you are more than just a financial resource for our customers; you are their partner in creating a brighter future. You would be working in a fast-paced and exciting role servicing our mortgage and loan customers as well as recommending and referring additional financial products and services, based on their needs.
* Serve as Help Desk within the team for escalated customer and\/or research situations.
* Answer inbound Mortgage, Personal Credit Line (PCL) and Installment Loan customer telephone inquiries
* Obtain data from each caller to research and resolve issues relating to Mortgage, Personal Credit Line (PCL) and Installment Loan accounts, including maintenance, payments, escrow research, document ordering, etc.
* Review and follow-up with resolutions regarding customers concern\/question
* Serve as a resource to Bankers and the Retail Solution Center.
* Build quality relationships by recommending and referring additional products and financial services, based on customer needs (Mortgages, Equity Lines of Credit, Checking, Saving and Money Market accounts, etc).
* Work closely with internal mortgage and loan servicing departments and 3rd party vendors to research and resolve customer issues.
* High school diploma, some college preferred
* Min 3 years customer service or related experience
* Min 1 year retail, call center, or telemarketing sales experience
* Strong verbal communication skills with clear pronunciation are necessary and will be assessed during the initial Human Resources Interview.
* Banking\/Call Center experience preferred
* Knowledge of Consumer and\/or Mortgage Lending preferred
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Dependable and able to work in a structured environment with set lunches and breaks
* Experienced in working with multiple computer systems and being able to toggle between systems\/screens
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent written communication to document phone conversations
* Passion for sales and service, positive attitude, and desire to learn
* Full Benefits within 30 days
* 401k Match after 60 days
* Generous PTO
EEO\/AA Employer\/Minority\/Female\/Disability\/Veteran\/Sexual Orientation\/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and\/or nicotine products and\/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Website : https://www.huntington.com/
Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us. Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of January 25, 2017, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $100 billion asset regional bank holding company.