Kellogg NA Co.
Grow with us as a Production Scheduler in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities so you can engage with us as you collaborate with diverse people and perspectives. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Production Scheduler at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Creating production schedule in concert with corporate requirements
• Ensuring that all material checks are completed to support each schedule. Advising the Materials Planner to ensure inventories at lowest dollar levels while ensuring material availability to meet production schedule
• Interacting with vendors and corporate product availability
• Assisting in resolving material quality issues and coordinating inter-plant transfers
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Supply Chain, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors Degree and related experience, OR
• High School Diploma/GED and frequently demonstrated related experience
• Experience working with Inventory related software
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex situations
• Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, including the ability to function in a union environment (where applicable) and promote positive employee relations
• Advanced computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelors and frequently demonstrated related experience
• Experience with SAP
• Experience with DLX
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Plant operations are 24/7; this role may require variable working hours including off-shift and weekends.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this for English or this for Spanish.
Kellogg NA Co.
Website : http://www.kelloggcompany.com
Our Vision: To enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. Our Purpose: Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive. We are a company of promise and possibilities. Each day represents a fresh opportunity to share Our Vision, live Our Purpose.