Avery Dennison Corporation
We are hiring production operators in training to work in our northeast Ohio locations. We have 10 location all across Lake County. We have openings in all departments including coating, finishing, material handling and shipping across all shifts. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, holidays and 401k company match.
- You will be operating machinery including high speed coating lines, slitters, and rewinders
- You will be responsible for sorting, labeling, and packaging finished goods for shipment per customer specifications, quality requirements, and standard practices
- Operate powered industrial equipment including fork truck, antler truck, clamp truck, and man-up truck
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate shift/department personnel to ensure effective operations
- Meet production schedules and program production sequences for optimal productivity.
- Follow standard operating procedures and specifications or instructions of higher level technical personnel and monitor meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- Follow all health, safety, and housekeeping procedures, policies and practices and consistently work in a safe manner with regard to self, co-workers, and manufacturing systems.
- Teamwork: Assist and support other team members in meeting department and site goals. Participate and share in performing all tasks necessary to run the facility. Contribute and participate in team decision making. Provide support in project work and other special requests.
Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
High school diploma or equivalent required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Avery Dennison Jobs
Avery Dennison Corporation
Website : http://www.averydennison.com/
Avery Dennison is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 26,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a Fortune 500® company with sales of $6 billion from continuing operations in 2012. We are based in Glendale, California. - See more at: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home/our-company/the-big-picture.html#sthash.d5MsTCKF.dpuf