Ford Motor Company
• Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
• Optimize throughput in accordance with budgets and cost objectives
• Monitor ANDON occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support
• Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
• Support Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
• Communication and Recognition
• Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets
• Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
• Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks
• Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
• High School Diploma
• 1 years of strong problem-solving and conflict management experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
o Body shop/stamping/paint/subassembly experience
o Safety and Quality experience
o Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
o Knowledge of constraint management principles
o Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
o Prior experience managing a unionized work force
o Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
o Ability to work independently with limited supervision
o Capable of assigning work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms safety, quality, and throughput
o Strong organizational and administrative skills
o Ability to multi-task
o Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership in One FORD (leadership) behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, team building, and communication skills
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Ford Motor Company
Website : http://www.ford.com
Ford Motor Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The Automotive sector offers vehicles primarily under the Ford and Lincoln brand names. It markets cars, utilities, trucks, service parts, and accessories through distributors and dealers in North America, South America, Europe, Turkey, Russia, and the Asia Pacific region. This sector also sells vehicles to dealers for sale to fleet customers, including commercial fleet customers, daily rental car companies, and governments, as well as provides maintenance and repair services. The Financial Services sector offers various automotive financing products to and through automotive dealers. This sector provides financing products, which include retail installment sale contracts for new and used vehicles; leases for new vehicles to retail customers, government entities, daily rental car companies, and fleet customers; wholesale financing that comprise loans to dealers to finance the purchase of vehicle inventory; loans to dealers to finance working capital, purchase dealership real estate, and other dealer vehicle program financing; and other financing products, as well as provides insurance services. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.