Triumph Group, Inc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED certificate or equivalent in experience.
* Minimum 2+ years applicable technical training courses in metrology, basic trigonometry, ANSI Y14.5 geometric dimensioning & tolerancing, inspection techniques, SPC. Related experience including CMM operation and surface plate layout highly preferred.
* Minimum 2 years direct experience as Level II X-Ray.
* Certified as Level II X-Ray per SNT-TC-1A and NAS-410.
* Able to read blue prints/specifications from engineering drawings.
* Ability to use a variety of tools and machines.
* Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions as well as present information in both verbal and written form.
* Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measurement in percentage, fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts and interpret graphs and technical drawings.
* Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
* Ability to learn basic computer skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardize situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
ASQ Certification as a Certified Quality Inspector (CQI), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), etc. is highly preferred.
Triumph Group, Inc.
Website : http://www.triumphgroup.com
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in manufacturing and overhauling aerospace structures, systems and components. Operating in 64 locations worldwide, Triumph designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems.