Exterran Holdings, Inc.
The Quality Management System (QMS) leader is responsible for the implementation of the quality management system, planning and execution of process and system audits, tracking and timely resolution of actions related to audit findings. This role also provides direct interaction with accreditation registrars to ensure product centers meet the requirements for registration for ISO 9001-2015 and ASME code. The QMS leader reports functionally to the Corporate quality leader and dotted to the Manufacturing leader and designates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· QMS procedure communication and implementation at the product centers..
· Revision (document control) and modification of the QMS as required by industry specification and standards and as required to meet Company objectives.
· Development and implementation of the QMS implementation plan and status for each product center.
· Prioritization and development of audit plan for product centers and service sites aligned with the QMS.
· Documentation of findings as result of audits and follow through with business functional owners to address open actions as result of findings.
· Designation of finding severity (major/minor/requires correction/observation) and proper assignment of actions to functional owners.
· May participate in or lead action effectiveness reviews associated with closure of audit findings tied to QMS procedures.
· Provides site leadership for ISO/ASME and other 3
party (external) audits required to ensure compliance to industry requirements or contract compliance.
· Provides periodic updates on QMS implementation status, audit plan and finding trend analysis, and action status for the product center and service sites.
Required Skills or Tools (Qualifications for role)
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
· Requirement to work in US job locations
· Must be computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Project, etc.
· Must have prior experience with ISO 9001-2008 or 2015 standards
· Require 5-7 years experience as quality leader or QMS leader in Oil & Gas manufacturing environment
· Require 2-3 years prior experience in auditing basics and basic understanding of root cause analysis process
· Require 2-3 years prior experience in project management- specifically looking for experience in rollout of quality management system frameworks
· BS level education in technical field
· Alternatively 5-7 years prior quality experience in upstream or midstream oil and gas equipment manufacturing or services environment.
· Prefer candidates with English and Spanish language skills.
Apply To This Job
View Mobile Career Center
Exterran Holdings, Inc.
Website : http://www.exterran.com
Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage Exterran Holdings (NYSE: EXH) is a $2.7 billion publicly traded company with about 10,000 dedicated professionals working in more than 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to the independent E&P and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver.