Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Raw Materials Planner Seasonal','1724019','!*!Raw Materials Planner
The Raw Materials Planner facilitates material plans and inventory levels across the Irving manufacturing facility. This position will develop and maintain suppliers for all raw materials in accordance to quality, cost, and delivery requirements while seeking continuous improvement. The Raw Materials Planner is responsible for the overall management of material requirements and control necessary for support of the manufacturing process.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
1. Maintain and adjust SAP master data settings with accuracy and promptness.
2. Facilitate raw materials supply plans created by plant planners and coordinate with suppliers. Interface regularly with the Procurement organization.
3. Create manual orders and/or review MRP generated orders (checking accuracy) promptly and make sure suppliers have acknowledged receipt of orders.
4. Ensure orders are received from suppliers on the specified due dates.
5. Coordinating with suppliers on non-conformance materials to prevent production stoppages and workforce downtime.
6. Develop and implement inventory reduction projects for supplier base.
7. Continuously focus on minimization of “aged” inventory. Diligently work to minimize obsolescence. Re-deploy material inventory across the network in a balance of age/obsolescence risk and freight costs.
8. Resolve PO discrepancies – including pricing, quantity, and shipping issues.
9. Communicate to production planners any service issues related to stock availability, and coordinate resolution, involving Procurement as required.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University OR High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of experience in Materials Management, Supply Chain Planning, or related field
• 2 years of experience with SAP or a similar MRP System
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, including the use of PivotTables and vLookups
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minority/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled','Operations','United States-Texas-Irving','','Supply Chain','Full-time','Raw Materials Planner Seasonal
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Website : http://www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is the No.1 flavored carbonated soft drink (CSD) company in the Americas and a leading innovator and marketer of functional/non-carbonated beverages. DPS serves consumers throughout North America via a broad and flexible route to market. This includes a combination of direct store delivery and warehouse delivery capabilities supported by our 21 manufacturing centers, more than 115 distribution centers and approximately 19,000 employees across North America, in addition to the operations of hundreds of third-party bottlers and distributors. At Dr Pepper Snapple Group, it is our vision to be the best beverage business in the Americas. Our brands have been synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor for generations, and our sales are poised to keep growing in the future. Our strategy reflects and builds upon our position as the leading flavored beverage business in the U.S. Accordingly, we focus on: Building and enhancing our leading brands Pursuing profitable channels, packages and categories Leveraging our integrated business models Strengthening our route to market Improving operating efficiency