Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Recruiting Process Manager
The Recruiting Process Manager’s essential duties and responsibility is using an in depth understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements, analyzes, drives, and monitors complex systems process changes. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams. Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. Will lead re-engineering team and act as project manager. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing recruiting processes and develops and implements sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable process improvements.
· Researches best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
· Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop, and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on increased recruiting productivity, and reducing cost.
· Determines how new technologies can support reengineering hiring processes.
· May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and reengineering, change management and measurement, workforce planning, or compliance.
· Plans, monitors and manages recruiting projects from initiation through completion.
· Leads or coordinates project planning, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
· Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
· Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
· Responsibilities are within the Human resources/Recruiting Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines. Availability to travel minimum 30%.
· Provides formal supervision to professional employees and/or supervisors and individual contributors.
· Provides change management guidance to employees, colleagues, and/or customers.
· Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of departmental labor, including overtime.
· Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff as needed.
· Mentors and coaches Recruiting, HR, and Business team members to further develop competencies.
· Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Frequent travel is required to evaluate business locations and work with or train field managers, supervisors, and staff as needed.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, Project Management, or Warehouse/Logistics OR
Minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, Project Management, or Warehouse/Logistics
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Recruiting Process Manager
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Website : http://www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is the No.1 flavored carbonated soft drink (CSD) company in the Americas and a leading innovator and marketer of functional/non-carbonated beverages. DPS serves consumers throughout North America via a broad and flexible route to market. This includes a combination of direct store delivery and warehouse delivery capabilities supported by our 21 manufacturing centers, more than 115 distribution centers and approximately 19,000 employees across North America, in addition to the operations of hundreds of third-party bottlers and distributors. At Dr Pepper Snapple Group, it is our vision to be the best beverage business in the Americas. Our brands have been synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor for generations, and our sales are poised to keep growing in the future. Our strategy reflects and builds upon our position as the leading flavored beverage business in the U.S. Accordingly, we focus on: Building and enhancing our leading brands Pursuing profitable channels, packages and categories Leveraging our integrated business models Strengthening our route to market Improving operating efficiency