The Marketing Supervisor will report directly to the Marketing
Manager, Brand Content Team, and will support the Manager with all development
and execution of omni-channel consumer marketing campaigns aligned to the US
National Marketing Calendar. This team will be responsible for developing,
designing and executing marketing plans and campaigns that drive sales, traffic
and brand awareness.
The ideal candidate is:
A \hands-on\ professional who is able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
A problem solver who can jump right in and learn things that might be unfamiliar.
A forward-thinker who is always a step ahead and puts the customer first.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Four to six years experience in supporting development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns at advertising agency or at leading consumer retail brands
Bachelors degree in related field (Marketing, Communications, Business)
Four year with a digital background marketing mobile app or e-commerce
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work directly with the Marketing Manager and closely with the Marketing team to support in the design of campaigns that align with business priorities and support overall strategies and goals focused on consumer insights and data.
• Support in the development and management of marketing plans and campaigns that acquire new consumers, retain existing consumers and drive brand engagement.
• Assist in stewarding agency partners and ensure we use them effectively to produce breakthrough, best-in-class programs and gold standard execution.
• Aid in bringing innovative ideas and recommendations to ensure the brand remains modern and progressive.
• Monitor competitor activity and market trends to identify opportunities and generate creative ideas.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to develop strategy and planning of national marketing programs including management of budget and post-analysis.
• Collaborate with the larger marketing group to drive strategically aligned initiatives.
• Implement the strategic direction and work with the Retail team in the development of menu and retail advertising materials for the restaurants. These include menu boards, POP, and crew elements.
• Assist the Manager in the development of clear, concise creative assignment briefs to inform highly impactful creative work.
• Collaborate with Internal stakeholders on product claim approvals.
• Manage all field needs including collaboration with US Field Marketing and Regional Marketing teams to ensure local executions of national initiatives are effective and impactful. Includes spearheading development of assets, communication and local tool kits.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager and Production Operations Manager (POM) in maximizing creative production budgets and achieving efficiencies.
• Work in conjunction with the team’s Brand, Merchandising and Product Marketing teams to develop strategies into data-driven digital marketing campaigns on multiple channels.
• Support all national promotions with flawless execution and deliver tangible results to increase brand affinity and revenue with agreed upon KPI’s.
• Work with agency partners for timely delivery of high quality work.
• Assist in the evaluation and communicate learning from pre and post promotion analysis working in conjunction with Marketing Manager and Consumer and Business Insight team. Ensure learnings are shared with teams and applied to future campaigns.
• Contribute to efforts to create an exceptional customer journey, conversion and engagement while maximizing revenue and profitability.
• Lead internal sharing of campaign work once completed.
Marketing Supervisor, U.S. Brand Content Team
Website : http://www.mcdonalds.com
McDonald's is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 35,000 local restaurants serving nearly 70 million people in more than 100 countries each day. But that is just one part of the whole story. Learn more about our Executives, search our Frequently Asked Questions, and get a taste of McDonald’s History.We’re determined to continuously improve our social and environmental performance. McDonald's brand mission is to be our customers' favorite place and way to eat and drink. Our worldwide operations are aligned around a global strategy called the Plan to Win, which center on an exceptional customer experience – People, Products, Place, Price and Promotion. We are committed to continuously improving our operations and enhancing our customers' experience.