Springleaf Finance, Inc.
Sales Management Trainee
Since 1912, OneMain Financial has been helping people realize their financial goals and dreams. With branches nationwide, we are part of the communities in which we serve. Our branches are staffed with friendly, knowledgeable lending specialists who live and work right in your neighborhood. They understand your needs and are available to meet with you one-on-one to discuss your loan options.
- Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Effectively identify customer credit needs and provide appropriate loan solutions
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and a continued relationship with OneMain Financial
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals
- Work directly with customers through the entire lending cycle from loan application to loan closing
- Ensure that all lending documents and processes are completed per internal policies/processes
- Manage collection activities including processing payments and consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- To work for OneMain Financial you must be 18 years of age or older
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Experience working in a goal oriented sales environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform individually as well as contribute positively to the Branch Team environment
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position. Job grade and level may vary based on work experience and qualifications.
Springleaf Finance, Inc.
Website : https://www.springleaf.com
Springleaf Financial was founded in 1920 in Evansville, Indiana. We started as an underwriting company for the sales of motor vehicles. In the following years we expanded our business into the personal loan space and other credit related products. Over the years, Springleaf has had different names, but our mission has always remained the same: to provide personal loans with exceptional service to all our customers.