Senior Project Manager, Corp. Security
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Corporate Security Department is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple project work streams that span a variety of high priority areas. Looking for an experienced project manager who has demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment, and preferably has some knowledge of security, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating general to complex, large-scale projects. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle. Manages all project deliverables within the intended scope of work, budget, and schedule requirements. Liaisons with internal and external counterparts to ensure that all appropriate aspects of the project are compliant with enterprise policies, protocols, and procedures. Creates and maintains documentation to ensure adherence to process sustainment and project workflow, and establishes a departmental repository for historical purposes. Oversees coordination of personnel required to successfully complete assignments.
- Researches, designs, and develops corporate, division, and/or region level projects that deliver cost-effective services to support the Corporate Security department's business objectives.
- Leads projects of major importance to overall business operations.
- Works with various departmental personnel and leaders to determine project implementation guidelines and plan for staffing and/or other resource requirements.
- Evaluates external service providers or contractors; provides direction in the development of tailored services; negotiates contract terms and conditions.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Maintains project reports and distribution of project timelines. May support the management/oversight of the department budget.
- Instructs team on project-specific assignments.
- Utilizes current technology to manage project stability and progression, as well as to prepare state of the art briefing materials and graphics.
- Conducts routine briefings and status updates to senior leadership regarding all projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assists with staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-7 Years project management experience in construction, engineering, architecture or security preferred.
- Generally requires 10 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Business, Finance, Engineering or related.
- PMP preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Visio, or other project management software experience preferred.
- Experience with tracking budgets and timelines.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://www.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.