**Title:** Site Leader (Boulder, CO)
**Business Unit:** Advanced Thin Films
5733 Central Ave.
Boulder, Colorado, 80301
**Function:** General Management
IDEX Corporation is a leading manufacturer of diversified products in industries ranging across health, science, safety, fire and fluidics. Operating in 24 countries, IDEX is an innovative and rapidly growing company, focused on delivering excellence through diverse, winning teams. With a strong reputation for providing career growth opportunities, IDEX is a lean, non-bureaucratic and high performing environment.
This position will lead the Advanced Thin Films site in achieving employee safety objectives, improved product quality, and improved delivery, while reducing product costs through OPEX processes and Material Cost Savings. Additionally, this position will provide leadership to all functional groups to meet customer requirements including driving a highly engaged, high‐performance, sustainable culture capable of achieving the business objectives, action plans and targets.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities:**
1) Provide leadership, direction and manage all operations and functions to include manufacturing, operational excellence, materials, quality and EHS
2) Develop, deploy a 3 Year Operations Strategy that aligns with/supports the business strategy
3) Coordinate and direct through managers, all functions of facility operations, including but not limited to:
manufacturing, asset utilization, inventory control, facilities control, building layout and construction, maintenance, manufacturing projects and studies, cost controls, labor utilization, work standards and administration.
4) Responsible for contributing to the development of all plant policies, consistent with the direction of the overall Optical Technologies organization.
5) Review, maintain, control, implement corrective actions, and regularly report on the financial progress of the plant within the assigned group to maintain profit plan expectations and ensure incremental performance.
6) Implementation and adherence to the IDEX Operating Model.
7) Foster an environment of Employee Engagement by embracing Continuous Improvement culture tools.
8) Ensure that ATF policies, practices, and initiatives are implemented and followed.
9) Ensure compliance with all government, financial, environmental, and labor regulations as required.
10) Represent ATF in local organizations and community service activities.
11) Serve as a key business partner and decision maker in the business.
12) Drive customer satisfaction, cost of quality, inventory, productivity, organizational development, manufacturing profit and other operational metrics of the facility.
13) Develop and maintain innovative and effective cost reduction programs throughout operations.
14) Provide leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity, and delivery performance.
1) Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, in Engineering or related field.
2) Candidates with MBA’s will be preferred.
3) Candidates with CPIM certifications preferred.
4) Minimum 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, to include related professional and
5) All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
1) Demonstrated experience in leading significant business and operational transformations.
2) Strong Customer focus and interaction throughout career.
3) Strong track record of managing and developing talent.
4) Machining and high volume assembly experience is a plus.
5) Previous plant management experience.
6) Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic, with “handson” experience in ERP implementations.
7) Strong Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and
8) Knowledge of Lean business systems and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management.
9) Strong understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes.
10) Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions of operational changes.
11) Ability to direct and lead cross‐functional process improvement teams.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
# REQ ID: _1538_
Website : http://www.idexcorp.com
IDEX Fluid & Metering Technologies systems are used in a wide variety of severe duty and/or highly precise fluid-handling applications around the world. Customized solutions range from diesel engine lubrication to food and beverage processing to the movement, measurement and dispense of fossil fuels, ethanol and other high value liquids and gases. With some of the most recognized brand names in positive displacement pumps, flow meters, compressors and injectors, IDEX is a supplier of choice within the rapidly growing infrastructure markets including alternative energy, oil & gas, water and wastewater.