Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike's uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That's no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Memphis, Tennessee to Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brazil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike's supply chain faster, more efficient, and more responsive to Nike's always-changing consumer needs.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, for Nike's North America Operations & Distribution Centers, located in Memphis Tennessee, you will be responsible for the execution of acquisition strategies and programs. You will participate as a member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership team to develop long-term initiatives that get after long-range talent demand plans in support of Nike, Inc.'s business objectives. You'll consult on key talent acquisition and business strategic priorities. You'll build and maintain a thorough understanding of Nike Inc.'s business and leverage this acumen to create innovative fulfillment tactics that meet talent demand within your pipeline. You'll apply well developed skills in building innovative Talent Acquisition strategies which incorporate use of current sourcing strategies including optimization of Search Engines, Social Networks, Recruiting Events (15% travel) and Research, Candidate Generation, Candidate Experience, and Relationship Management. You'll utilize your leadership skills to help create a talent culture that values employees and effectively manages change. Finally, you'll manage resource allocation and lead by example by taking on critical searches within your functional pipeline. This position is in Memphis Tennessee; relocation assistance will be provided.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a relevant field
• Ability to relocate to Memphis, Tennessee
• 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
• 5 years' progressive responsibility in Corporate Recruitment, Agency Recruitment (3rd Party Recruiting), Executive Search or a related field
• 5 years' experience in a people management role preferred managing large recruitment teams, preferably in a Supply Chain or light industrial function. Responsible for employee performance reviews/goal setting
• Manage a team of 5 TA resources and an RPO vendor
• Strong consultative and influencing skills
• Exceptional skills in building relationships- with business leaders, HR Business Partners, workforce, and overall community
• Ability to create innovative TA strategies and execute the plan, while driving operational TA efficiencies
• Excellent written/verbal communications skills- ability to tell a visually compelling story via presentation tools
• Ability to facilitate meetings and give presentations to senior management
• Detail-oriented and ability to creatively seek viable solutions to complex situations
• Demonstrated project leadership and management experience, including business case development and cross-functional collaboration
• Excellent time and program management skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Website : http://www.nike.com
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.