CACI International Inc
Turkish Social Media Engagement Specialist and Turkish Media Analyst
Must be Current
CACI is seeking a Turkish Social Media Engagement Specialist and Turkish Media Analyst to serve on the team of U.S. Central Command’s Regional Media Specialists as a Turkish linguist, social media specialist, media analyst and cultural advisor.
- Monitor and engage on Turkish social media outlets such as forums, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Track key regional media outlets to provide political-military information and advice to USCENTCOM by writing media analysis reports and roll-ups on a daily basis
- Provide cultural advice to ensure proper context of communication plans, messages and talking points
- Analyze and assess key events in the assigned area of responsibility based on knowledge of cultural context and recommend strategic responses.
- Track penetration and resonance of quotes, and statements to measure effectiveness of themes and messages.
- Manage and update U.S. Central Command’s Turkish social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Translate news articles and engagements from English to Turkish and vice versa.
- Active SECRET clearance
- U.S. citizen
- Native Turkish speaker
- Complete example social media posting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and at least 3 years’ relevant experience or 6 to 8 years’ relevant experience without a degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet research and social media experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience as a cultural advisor
- Experience and/or training in public affairs, public relations, corporate communication or marketing
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of U.S. military operations
- TS/SCI preferred
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.