HR Knowledge Source
5 yrs required
Our Client, Malow Mediation & Arbitration, seeks an Administrative Assistant who will play an important role in providing dedicated administrative support to the firm’s owner. The Assistant will work independently and remotely to manage a wide range of administrative and client support activities.
The Administrative Assistant plays a critical role in the branch and supports their commitment of creating an ideal client experience. The team works together to develop new clients, serve existing clients, and run an efficient branch office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Virtual Office Reception: Screen and route incoming calls and emails; voicemail management.
· Calendar Management: Schedule mediations and marketing appointments. Must be able to work coordinate with multiple parties in order to confirm appointments.
· Marketing & Research: Perform web research as needed for mediations and meetings. Creates marketing plans and materials for client meetings. Sends marketing emails.
· General Administration: Provide all administrative support including but not limited to: creating presentations, spreadsheets and documents. Prepare and organize documents for mediations, arbitrations and other meetings.
· CRM Database: Utilize ACT CRM data entry and reporting. Electronic file organization.
· Accounting: Track billable hours and prepare invoices. Follow up, as needed, to collect payments.
To be considered, you should have a home office already established. This includes having reliable phone and internet connectivity and basic office equipment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working remotely.
· You must be able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week, during the hours of 8:00A – 5:00P
· A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience strongly preferred
· 2 – 3 years of experience working for a mediation, arbitration or law firm strongly preferred
· Self-directed initiative and strong problem-solving skills are critical but you MUST be able to follow directions well
· Proficiency with MS Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Proficiency with customer relationship management (CRM) systems (ACT preferred)
· Proficiency with QuickBooks and basic accounting procedures required.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a “customer excellence” focus
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently while adhering to deadlines
· Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and accuracy
Compensation and Other Perks:
· $20.00/hour. This is a direct hire position – not a temporary assignment
· Potential opportunity to increase hours to full-time, based upon performance; will review within 6 months
HR Knowledge Source
HR Knowledge Source (HRKS) is a premiere Human Resources consulting firm that provides customized recruitment solutions for Clients. We enable them to locate top talent domestically and internationally. If you are an experienced, qualified candidate, we encourage you to apply for any of our openings.