Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
• Coordinates with massmutual.com, MassMutual Blog, Advisors.com, Institutional.com, and other teams as necessary, to optimize site content for search
• Ensures site meets best practices for technical SEO, including but not limited to implementation/monitoring of H tags, schema, page speed, alt/figure tags, XML/HTML sitemaps
• Work with mm.com team to develop testing plan, prioritizing most significant opportunities and efficiencies
• Work with SEO agency to setup/execute metadata copy tests, both pre vs. post on live site, and through A/B, multivariate split tests. Manages agency test setup, to ensure test results are statistically significant
• Measure results of meta copy/landing page tests, and make recommendations based on results; work w/mm.com team to update site content, if results warrant
• Work with SEO agency to provide recommendations for new/revisions to existing site content
• Manage the metadata and content development process for new/existing content, including client intake process, coordination with agency partner, and compliance/legal routings
• Manage the setup of SEO reporting systems to ensure site analytics, engine data, keyword rankings, lead/sales, site error reporting, and competitive data can be reported accurately
• Provide monthly performance and technical SEO error reporting to all clients
• Work with SEO agency to identify opportunities for link outreach, to generate inbound links. Monitor progress on capture of said links on a monthly basis.
• Manage schedules and timelines to meet internal client deadlines
• Work w/SEO agency and internal SEM team to integrate SEO and SEM, helping drive down the cost of paid search media - Rent, Own, and Dominate the SERP.
• Contribute to continuous review of process improvements for quality control
• Analyze SEO metrics to make recommendations that will increase traffic, rankings, site engagement, leads and ultimately sales from SEO
• Effectively communicate how SEO impacts the overall growth of the Enterprise – be a thought leader for SEO, and communicate/socialize benefits of SEO to leadership
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer:
We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity:
We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google , Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2017)
• DiversityInc Noteworthy Company (2017)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2017)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
Website : http://www.massmutual.com
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance, known affectionately as MassMutual, brings a multitude of financial services to its membership base. A leading US mutual life insurer, the firm provides life policies, annuities, money management, and retirement planning to individuals and businesses in the US and abroad. Founded in 1851, MassMutual also offers disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, structured settlement annuities, and trust services. Its subsidiaries include OppenheimerFunds (mutual funds), Baring Asset Management (international investment), and Babson Capital Management (investor services) with its Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors (real estate investment management) subsidiary.