Marlborough, MA, United States
Retail, Customer Service
Retail Support - Receiving Team Lead, Part Time: Solomon Pond','71168989','!*!
The Receiving Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team of associates in all functions related to the receipt and processing of merchandise entering and leaving the building as well as the upkeep of merchandise within the store and maintaining the stockroom. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app
Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
Oversee receiving team in the general shipment process
Ensure that all receiving activities are in accordance with productivity standards timelines
Clearly communicate all policies, procedures, and standards so that they are understood and followed by associates
Complete operational tasks such as trash and hanger collection
Assist the Merchandise Team in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
Oversee replenishment of stock onto the sales floor
Plan and implement the inventory process
Plan and implement the markdown process
Oversee customer carryout and special deliveries
Participate in and oversee stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
Manage the processing of damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise
Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
Maintain department recovery standards; including fitting room go backs to standard, if applicable
Follow shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the receiving function
Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
Be sensitive to store’s needs and flex into other non-selling areas as needed
Assign special projects as needed
Perform other duties as necessary
Follows shortage programs and procedures
Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one to three years experience in a supervisory position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
• This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Ability to delegate tasks to team members. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
• Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.','','United States-Massachusetts-Marlborough','Receiving and Merchandising','Retail Support - Receiving Team Lead, Part Time: Solomon Pond
Website : http://www.macys.com
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.