Greenberg Traurig, L.L.P
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Nov 23, 2021
Mar 08, 2022
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent Full-Time Litigation Support Analyst opportunity; open to various GT office locations. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Under the leadership of the Litigation Support Director, the Litigation Support Analyst will work within an innovative and highly motivated team environment. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, daily work and support within Litigation Support applications such as Relativity and Opus, loading of data into Relativity and Opus, running productions in Relativity, data analysis in Excel, and general Litigation Support helpdesk related tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Training and help -desk type functions for Litigation Support applications such as Relativity and Opus
• Running quality control on vendor processed data and loading the data into various Relativity workspaces
• Internet research regarding specific Litigation Support troubleshooting tasks
• Ability to work closely with Project Managers to discuss workflow and accomplish Litigation support related tasks
• Assisting legal teams with Excel related projects, including organization and data analysis
• Working knowledge of analytics within Litigation Support applications such as Relativity and Brainspace
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of text editors such as NotePad , Ultra Edit, TextPad and others
• In-depth understanding of Relativity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Brainspace knowledge a plus
• Basic eDiscovery process knowledge
• Transcript management tools such as Opus or Case Notebook
• Self-starter and highly motivated individual
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working in Litigation Support
• Helpdesk experience a plus
• Law Firm experience a plus.
• Appropriate vendor certificates a plus.
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
Greenberg Traurig, L.L.P
Website : http://www.gtlaw.com/