8 yrs required
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Aug 04, 2022
ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to manage its California based practice group. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, origination and profitability incentives, and a full benefits package.
· The candidate must be a member in good standing of the California State Bar.
· The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in real estate, civil litigation, and/or creditors’ right practice.
· The candidate must be willing and able to proactively utilize the Firm’s case management and reporting software to actively manage assigned matters with a strong foundation in civil procedure, motions practice and loss mitigation.
· Knowledge of Title & Lien Priority, Title Claim, Foreclosure, Eviction, TILA, RESPA, FDCPA, and the California Homeowner Bill of Rights.
· Court appearances and some attendant travel will be required.
· The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client care and proactive communication.
· The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.