Prudential Financial, Inc
User Interface Designer','UX 0001H','!*!UI Designer
Prudential’s US Customer Office is seeking a talented, senior-level User Interface Designer to develop the next generation of our digital experience. As part of the Design System team you will collaborate directly with product owners, marketing managers, and visual designers to design and code intuitive web interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
· Great sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
· Mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other modern design and prototyping tools
· Create code functional prototypes that are WC3 and ADA accessibility complaint
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand off to development.
· Work closely with development teams to ensure ideas can be brought to life
· Maintain a cohesive design system while defining new user interface patterns.
· Ensure a consistent customer experience while reviewing projects and identifying new reusable components
· Systematically develop new and/or enhance existing front-end components.
· Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Collaborate with our existing UX Designer and assist with workload as needed.
· Passionate about staying current of web technologies, best practices and industry standards
· Partner with product owners, marketing teams and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction
· Translate user requirements into usable interfaces aligning with business goals.
· Research and analyze interfaces of competitive products','!*!Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts, Information Technology, Computer Software/Engineering or a related field. Alternatively, will accept an Associates (2) year degree or foreign equivalent in a related field plus two (2) years working experience related position.
','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Other','United States-New Jersey-Newark','','Full-time','','User Interface Designer
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.