H & R Block Services, Inc.
Lenoir, NC, United States
Customer Service, Bluecollar
Jun 09, 2021
Sep 22, 2021
35128 Field Support Tech IFA - S
What you'll do... :
Provides technical PC, peripheral, network and software break-fix, on-site, phone, chat and off-phone for retail tax offices worldwide enabling end users to operate efficiently and effectively. Utilizes software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents. Effectively opens and works support requests and escalates to the appropriate people/team as necessary. Effectively communicates and assists clients regarding their technical support issues. Serve as a liaison between business partners, Lead FST/CSM and TSC to identify and resolve problems.
Function as a single point of contact for all technical support for internal and/or external customers across entire enterprise. Serve as liaison between customers, Technology Services functional areas, management, support groups, and the business units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents.
Responsible for end-to-end resolution and ownership of customer request’s or concerns. Closely monitoring requests, communicate with the customer, and deliver solutions to requests with a sense of urgency.
• Provide technical PC, peripheral, network and software break-fix, on-site, via phone, email, and chat with internal and external customers requiring assistance or information. Interpret customers’ needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
• May remote control desktops in order to resolve technical issues
• Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
• Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track customer contacts.
• Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
• Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1-year technical support experience or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
• Some experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment, software applications and remote control.
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with associates who may be under stress.
• Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
• In a Training or Certification program for technical support or recent computer technology related certification is preferred.
• Previous customer service experience or the equivalent through education and training is preferred.
• Ability to work independently or on a team
• Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project coordination skills.
• Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer hardware, networks and systems.
• Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by applicable state law and a good driving record.
• Ability to lift 40 Pounds
112 Wilkesboro Blvd SE Suite C
About H&R Block... :
We’re here to live our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company—one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
Seasonal - Corporate
What you'll bring to the team... :
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience with Windows Environment, Windows network configurations and MS Office (or equivalent)
Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by applicable state law and a good driving record.
Ability to work independently or on a team
Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project coordination skills.
Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer hardware, networks and systems.
Field and Phone Support Tech IFA - S
Engineering & Ops
H & R Block Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.hrblock.com