The M&T Bank
Senior Middleware Engineer','3DFDD','!*!
Sr. Middleware Engineer
• Work closely with the enterprise architecture, and other parts of the IT team to develop middleware engineering solutions for Hadoop, Teradata, WAS or MS SQL platforms
• Provide level 4 support as required on the various platforms
• Provide technical consulting and support with the other parts of the organization such as the build and operations teams
• Define and develop enterprise best practices
• Developing and maintaining Process and technical Documentation
• Ability to look at complex problems and be able to break them into manageable components Technical Requirements for the Sr. Middleware Engineer:
• Automation experience using Ansible
• Technical experience with Hadoop and Teradata
• IBM Tech Stack experience: Integration Bus, WebSphere, MQ, DataPower Gateway, and API Connect
• knowledge of Web Server support such as: Apache Tomcat, Node.js, Nginx, or RedHat
• Microsoft SQL technical expertise
• Experience with .Net and Java Applications
• Performance Tuning and Load Testing experience
• Any experience working in a Cloud environment is a major plus
This lead technical position will provide the foundation for sound technical decision making and control within the Web services component. The position duties will include the development of the architecture and support of the Web server component hardware and software. Primary responsibilities will include the mentoring and leadership of other Web services based staff as well as providing a level of mentoring to development staff.
Bachelor's degree and ten years system analysis and application development experience, or in lieu of education fourteen years of relevant experience.
Seven plus years of IBM Tech Stack experience: Integration Bus, WebSphere, MQ, DataPower Gateway, and API Connect, Business Process Management
Three years of SQL Technical Experience
knowledge of Web Server support such as: Apache Tomcat, Node.js, Nginx, or RedHat
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
','New York-Amherst-John Glenn Drive','','Information Technology','Full-time','Nov 9, 2017','Ongoing','','false','Senior Middleware Engineer
The M&T Bank
Website : https://www.mtb.com
Times like these call for a financial services partner that has stood the test of time. Established in 1856 as Manufacturers and Traders Bank, today we’re the M&T Bank Corporation, one of the 20 largest US headquartered commercial bank holding companies, with current assets of $97.1 billion (as of June 30, 2015) and more than 650 branches, account access at over 1,500 M&T Bank ATMs and more than 15,000 employees throughout New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, Delaware and Toronto, Canada (Deposits with M&T are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)).