Euro-Pro Operating LLC
Needham, MA, United States
Mar 17, 2023
Jun 30, 2023
Apply for this job
Our mission to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world allows our employees to be thinkers and tinkerers, designers and doers, creators and number crunchers, makers of things they love. As we continue to grow, we are excited to add a Content Designer Co-op
to our global team.
Looking for young designers who want to join a fast paced team to create product branding, packaging identities, and content for our latest products.
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do:
- Work with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Copywriters to define the branding of new products
- Develop and design product story concepts/manifestos, packaging and in-store displays, in-box collateral, marketing campaigns with senior creative oversight
- Create digital product story materials such as Amazon A content, social and display ads, and website assets
- Support department when needed across a range of projects (while primary focus is product creative, there may be times when they need to roll up their sleeves and help with things like presentations and internal initiatives)
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
- Must attend top design school, has conceptual chops, thinks strategically.
- Work in all Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a passion for social content, making short films, all things design related
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (We spend a lot of time working together)
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take action in the face of ambiguity, good problem-solving skills
- Open to being challenged and believes constructive feedback drives better results and outcomes
Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in DIVERSIFYING SHARKNINJA
As a corporate citizen, learn and support SharkNinja’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy
Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
Explore SharkNinja’s DEI Groups or volunteer to serve on committees that organize diversity-related events and activities
Participate in employee engagement surveys and respond as openly and honestly as possible
Become culturally competent; take the time to learn about different cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds represented by your colleagues
Ensure equitable experiences, strengthen inclusion acumen, and promote a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
SharkNinja is voted
2022 Best Places to Work
in Boston and
100 Best Large Companies to Work For
. As a subsidiary of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited (Hong Kong: 1691), a leader in small household appliance innovation, we are ranked in the top three for the
'Best ESG Management Company'
in consumer necessities sector by leading international financial magazine, Institutional Investor, in June 2022. We strive to get smarter and are dedicated to integrating DEI in our processes, practices and policies. Some of our benefits include 4 Global DEI subcommittees, 8 Affinity Groups, 5 Business Resource Groups, Cultural Celebrations, Summer Half Day Fridays, Volunteer Impact Day/Activities, Mentorship & Coaching Programs more. Plus your first SharkNinja product is on us and you can enjoy discounted products throughout the year.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.
Euro-Pro Operating LLC
Website : http://www.sharkclean.com