Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware, and equipment to be a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry. This segment is classified into two main product groupings – carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data, and voice communications. The enterprise network product group consists primarily of optical-based communication networks sold to businesses, governments, and individuals for their own use.
Purpose of Position: Join an award winning creative team, developing incredible videos, product photography, and realistic 3D imagery to support the marketing organization objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
• Capture product photography in studio and the field.
• Create realistic 3D imagery.
• Post production for photography and video footage.
• Realistically composite 2D, 3D & live footage
• Light, shoot and edit video productions.
• Lead complex projects with minimal supervision.
• Collaborate as a team on complex projects
• Advanced experience in realistic 3D modeling and rendering
• Advanced knowledge of video and photography lighting and production techniques.
• Advanced experience with creating and manipulating imagery, video and audio in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Audition.
• Advanced experience compositing and animating 2D & 3D elements.
• Knowledge of visual effects workflows and pipelines.
• Advanced experience with digital video and dslr cameras.
• Requires minimal direction with demonstrated project leadership ability
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Well-organized, collaborative and takes direction well
• Ability to interface well with customers, coworkers, and management through excellent interpersonal skills.
• 3D modeling & animation in Maya.
• Photo realistic rendering in Vray or Key shot.
• Advanced knowledge in studio photography.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent job experience
• 5-7 years’ experience
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Apply online at:
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Website : http://www.corning.com
Corning Incorporated manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (LCDs) that are used primarily in notebook computers, flat panel desktop monitors, and LCD televisions. The Optical Communications segment manufactures optical fiber and cable, and hardware and equipment products comprising cable assemblies, fiber optic hardware and connectors, optical components and couplers, closures, network interface devices, and other accessories. The Environmental Technologies segment manufactures ceramic substrates and filter products for emissions control in mobile and stationary, and gasoline and diesel applications. The Specialty Materials segment manufactures products that provide approximately 150 material formulations for glass, glass ceramics, and fluoride crystals. The Life Sciences segment develops, manufactures, and supplies scientific laboratory products, such as general labware and equipment, as well as specialty surfaces, media, and reagents for cell culture research, bioprocessing, genomics, drug discovery, microbiology, and chemistry. This segment also develops and produces various technologies, including the Corning Epic technology for screening; the Corning HYPER platform of vessels for cell yields; Corning Microcarriers for cell scale-up, therapy, and vaccine applications; Corning CellBIND, Matrigel, BioCoat, and Synthemax II surfaces; and Corning stemgro media. Corning Incorporated has strategic collaboration agreement with World Kitchen, LLC. The company was formerly known as Corning Glass Works and changed its name to Corning Incorporated in April 1989. Corning Incorporated was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.