Exton, PA, United States
Aug 31, 2023
McKenna Snyder LLC, a law firm in Exton, PA has an immediate opening for an experienced full-time associate attorney with 2-5 years of trial experience, charter school law, education law, special education law, Title IX law, employment law, litigation and/or workers' compensation law experience. The Firm has a robust practice focusing on educational institutions and small and mid-sized businesses in a range of fields including education, special education, charter schools, labor and employment, business and corporate, environmental law and workers' compensation defense.
The ideal candidate must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with a superior academic record, excellent writing skills and the demonstrated ability to:
• analyze, organize, and evaluate the evidence and procedures involving difficult and complex cases and to present such material in clear and logical form for all written presentations such as memos, briefs, opinions, orders, or decisions.
• negotiate terms and conditions successfully.
• manage a detail-oriented workload.
• organize and prioritize workload during high pressure, high-volume workload periods.
• collaborate with colleagues and exercise sound judgment, discretion and tact required.
• handle matters outside areas of familiarity.
• manage and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
• express ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
• establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Regional travel for meetings will be required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
• Valid PA Bar License
• Juris Doctorate
• Two years of litigation experience
• Valid Driver's License
• Willing to Travel 25% of the time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Vision insurance
• Discretionary Bonus available
For more information, please visit our website at www.mckennasnyderllc.com. All submissions will be treated confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year based on experience