Network Medical Staffing
2 yrs required
Albuquerque, NM, United States
Licensed Clinical Therapist II-Top Pay Scale NM
--Excellent Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Life, Generous PTO and 401K program.
--Relocation Assistance-Sign on Bonus
--Excellent Company/ Great Work Environment.
Minimum of 2 years of direct experience working with clients suffering from Behavioral Health. Must be licensed by the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board to practice as a LPCC, LCSW, LISW, LMFT, LAMFT, LMHC, LMSW or LPC, Independent NM licensure isn’t required but is a plus. Counselors Licensed by the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board to practice as a LAMFT, LMHC, LMSW, LPC and Independently Licensed Therapist should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Behavioral Health or related diagnosis of eating disorders (i.e., PTSD) The counseling professional will be expected to perform clinical counseling for clients in Intensive Outpatient programs (IOP) or Partial Hospitalization Programs(PHP).
Master’s degree in Clinical Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field. Must be licensed or meet the qualifications for licensure as one of the following by the New Mexico Counseling, and Therapy practice board for independent practice in the state of New Mexico LAMFT, LMHC, LMSW, LPC with clinical qualifications or intern license required.
• Facilitates or Co-Facilitate individual and group therapy sessions with assigned groups of patients as well as co-facilitating family conjoint therapy sessions demonstrating knowledge of mood disorders, eating disorders and the principles and techniques of group therapy.
• Is prepared to lead disclosure sessions conjointly with Family Workshop Facilitator.
• Conducts topic groups, displaying good theoretical knowledge of subject matter and effective communication skills in delivering material.
• Completes all documentation including psycho-social assessments, treatment planning, progress notes and discharge summary maintaining compliance with the policies and procedures of the facility.
• Maintains appropriate and timely communication with referral sources and other significant contacts, conveying a positive professional image.
• Conducts individual, group and family therapy. Diagnose behavioral health symptoms and issues following the diagnostic criteria.
• Coordinate aftercare planning with aftercare coordinator.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Bryan@networkmedicalstaffing.com
Network Medical Staffing
Website : https://www.networkmedicalstaffing.com
Network Medical Staffing realizes that trust, execution and paying close attention to the needs of the healthcare provider's career goals is crucial . If you're a Medical Professional seeking a rewarding career opportunity Network Medical Staffing has the experience, resources & contacts available to help you land a rewarding career opportunity that meets your family & work life goals.