HCA Holdings, Inc
Nashville, TN, United States
Supply Chain Cardiovascular OR Technician
The Supply Chain Cardiovascular OR Technician is responsible for keying, and promptly putting away all supplies within the OR, with a focus on Cardiovascular OR materials.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Receive, deliver, and put-away of all OR supplies in an accurate and timely manner, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s), and perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy
* Picking both scheduled and emergent surgical cases
* Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
* Performs inventory management for the OR.
* Evaluates the appropriate Min/Max levels, reviews Min/Max for storeroom stock daily and place orders appropriately. Count par level areas (POU areas) according to schedule. Processes returns appropriately per approved policy.
* If applicable, ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes, rotate stock to ensure no items are out of date, react appropriately to POU “critical point” messages and stock outs, provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns
OR Staff/OR Materials Manager/OR Internal Control Coordinator, Supply Chain Department
High school diploma or GED is required
* Previous stock clerk experience
* Working knowledge of hospital supplies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
* Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
* Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
* Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate reports.
* Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Supply Chain Cardiovascular OR Tech
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 07847-17901
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.