New Albany, OH, United States
Accounting, Finance, Healthcare
Feb 02, 2023
May 18, 2023
OhioRISE is a unique program that is a part of the Governor's goal to improve care for children with complex needs. It is a reimagined Medicaid system to serve multi-system youth and other children with complex behavioral health needs by creating a seamless delivery system of intensive care coordination, and expanding access to critical services for this population, families, and state and local child serving agencies.
This role will function in the local Ohio market. It will support the market's ability to achieve its financial and strategic goals by managing and driving business actions and financial goals across the market and the enterprise. Partner with The CFO, and other senior managers as tasked, within the market to maintain financial and operational control of the business. Be an independent contributor of the team responsible for tracking essential business metrics interacting with State and provider partners with guidance from the CFO and Sr Managers. Leverage prior experience to ensure the quality and membership and/or expense forecasts, and product reporting. Collaborates with constituent areas including Care management and operations as well as any additional tasks assigned by supervisor
• Must be available routine day shift work hours (8:00am to 5:00 pm EST), with the expectation of being able to work evenings and weekend as the roll requires to meet internal and external deadlines. Regular and reliable attendance is essential to the job to maintain communications with internal and external customers.
• Position is WFH, with the option of office based.
• Position has little travel expectation, meetings will be remote, with occasional travel to Columbus, Ohio
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 3 years prior experience in a Healthcare or managed care setting
• 3 years experience in analysis of data related to rate development or cost trends.
• 3 years experience working with internal senior management, and external customer contacts to resolve issues answer questions and develop policy.
• 3 years prior experience in a managed care environment.
• 1 to 3 years of knowledge and understanding regarding the use of SQL tables to obtain data to complete complex reporting.
• 5 years experience in the analysis of data-related rate development or cost trends.
• 2 years working within a State Medicaid program environment.
• The ability to interpret result to inform Sr Leadership of potential trend implications.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or accounting preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Sign Up Now - EmploymentCrossing.com