Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Broadridge is growing. We are currently hiring a Full Time, Direct Hire, Senior Quality Assurance Analyst based out of our Boston, MA office. In this role, you'll be primarily responsible for understanding moderate to highly complex testing requirements, test scripting, test execution, and reporting test results for enterprise level financial software applications. You will supporting Broadridge's Revenue and Expense Management software offering. If you're passionate about joining a growing creativetive team, please read below.
* You'll analyze requirements documents, design specifications, functional specifications, and changed or modified code with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key partners (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
* You will review user requirements and perform impact analysis of the changes to be tested.
* You'll participate in the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures for the following: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
* You will assist the manager to ensure understanding of the testing scope & actively partake in planning the testing activity -- setting landmarks, resourcing & monitoring.
* Participate in defining and implementing standard methodologies, scripting guidelines and standards, and evaluation and use of productivity improvements.
* Plan for the automation feasibility study after every release to identify cases for automated regression.
* You'll test complex & critical projects, for both new functionality within the existing product and for new product testing.
* Performance testing of complex software changes to ensure there is no degradation of performance or usability.
* Liaise with the development teams and the product managers on testing discrepancies identified.
* Organize and manage comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions. Ensure test data sets are published and made available to developers.
* Understand the organization's quality standards and procedures.
* Actively supply to the development of consistent testing methodology/process & ensure implementation to improve the quality.
* Bachelor's degree
* 3 years financial/brokerage services experience
* 3 years software QA testing, programming, analysis, or system support
* Interaction with internal customers
* ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
* 3 years Test Management & Automation Tools
* Project management in brokerage or IT environment
* Interaction with external customers
* Experience using SDLC frameworks such as Scrum or other Agile frameworks and using tools such as JIRA to facilitate
* Experience with Cloud Technologies
* Solid communication (written/ oral) skills
* Consistent record in delivering high quality applications
* Positive working attitude, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Proven project management skills and team oriented
* Goal/results oriented, focused with moderate negotiating skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses.