Doyon Government Group
Anchorage, AK, United States
Administrative, Oil Gas
Under the supervision of the President & General Manager (GM), the employee will provide administrative assistance to the GM and Operation Managers. The employee will also assist in other departments as directed.
• Provide administrative support to President & GM and operations managers
• Track rig performance and operational status
• Communicate with rigs regarding rig status and operations
• Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations and other documents
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Coordinate and prepare materials for meetings both internal and external
• Establishes a professional rapport with public and customers
• Prepare draft communication to external parties
• Ability to travel to remote locations as required
• Perform other duties as required
DOYON LIMITED CORE COMPETENCIES
• Commitment to Excellence – Identifies what needs to be done and takes action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations.
• Company Values- Understand, embraces, and integrates Doyon mission, vision and core into everyday duties and responsibilities.
• Customer Services – Identifies and responds to current and future client needs by providing excellent service to internal and external clients.
• Teamwork – Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization.
• Safety and Security – Promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and customers.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
• Administrative Skills: Performs a variety of office, clerical and professional administrative duties, some of which may be confidential
• Attention to Detail: Ensures one's own and other's work and information are complete and accurate
• Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skill, prepares and delivers written reports.
• Dependability: Consistently adheres to operational standards, ensures smooth operations and positive customer experiences, builds a productive workplace, is reliable and improves team morale
• Teamwork: Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum three years of executive assistant experience
• Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs
• Associate degree
• Experience in oil & gas industry
• This position supervises the receptionist
The work is generally sedentary, requiring routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than forty pounds.
The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities.
The work is generally sedentary, requiring routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than forty pounds. [Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
It is Doyon Drilling’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Doyon grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
Doyon Government Group
Website : http://www.doyongovgrp.com/construction/management-services/
Doyon Management Services (DMS), our newest Small Business, is a minority-owned, 8(a) small business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Doyon Government Group (DGG). The firm provides comprehensive facilities management, systems analysis and upgrades, and construction support services for existing and new facilities. DMS offers a full range of domestic construction and other support services to federal, state and local government agencies. As one of the DGG family of companies, DMS has direct access to the resources of DGG Shared Services, which utilizes a pool of subcontract coordinators, administrative personnel, cost estimators, contract administrators, and craft labor to support its construction activities. With DGG’s single project bonding capacity of $40M for a single project, aggregate capacity of $200M and a line of credit in the high 7-figure range, DMS can offer the full financial strength, corporate resources, and experienced professional personnel of the DGG family of companies to meet the needs of their clients.