2-5 yrs required
Business Development focusing on acquisition and integration of Dental practices into the Riccobene Associates Platform
Riccobene Associates is looking to hire an experienced Business Development Professional to add to our team in Cary, North Carolina
As an employee of Riccobene Associates, you will be joining a growing team with opportunity for advancement and a fantastic platform to hone your analytical and deal making skills. As a Business Development professional, you will be on the front line of developing dialogue with potential acquisition opportunities and managing a large pipeline of target companies.
Additionally, Riccobene Associates is expecting this individual to be a prominent representative of our team in national and local trade shows.
We pride ourselves on our culture that awards meritocracy with open collaboration. Everyone on our team participates and is judged by the merit of their work, not status or tenure. As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, a full suite of benefits, three weeks of vacation and a business casual dress code. We look forward to hearing from talented and motivated candidates.
• Support team in researching and creating pitch materials to prospective partners, building financial models to value potential opportunities, and researching companies as determined by team needs.
• Assist in active equity and merger & acquisition transaction execution including, but not limited to: financial analysis, model creation, drafting memoranda, due diligence, attending client meetings and drafting sessions, creating data rooms, and any other support services required to assist in closing an engagement.
• Active travel to meetings trade shows with expectation of heavy participation.
• Participate in any other requests from team members or clients.
• Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required; business, mathematics or computer science degrees preferred from a top-tier university
• Successful candidates will have at last 2 – 5 years of investment banking and/or private equity experience
• Industry knowledge of healthcare and/or multi-site business models a preference
• Proven track record in university studies required
• Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities
• Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills
• Key ability to build and manage relationships with possible partnership and acquisition opportunities
• Ability to manage expectations of team members while working on projects simultaneously
• Strong understanding of accounting and finance
• Team player
Riccobene Central Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service or on the basis of a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee's ability to perform the duties of the job.
Please send a Resume and Cover letter to Heba Abdel-Rahman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riccobene Associates is the largest Dental platform in the Raleigh Durham region and one of the fastest growing in North Carolina. We believe in aligning our team members incentives around our Mission to provide quality dental care and putting patients first. Having served our communities since 2000, our Company is continuing to expand rapidly throughout North Carolina as well as other well-suited states for expansion delivering our culture of care to communities near you.