Alameda, CA, United States
Jul 28, 2022
Nov 10, 2022
Apply for this job
Come lead the marketing effort for international regions(non-EMEA OUS jurisdictions), including downstream product
marketing, strategic/upstream marketing, and medical education and training initiatives for Penumbra, a leader in the medical device industry.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages ongoing commercial activities of product portfolio, including creation of promotional
campaigns, messages and programs, product knowledge support, and forecasting
• Collaborates with cross-functional partners to prioritize regulatory submissions and reimbursement
projects across markets, defines value-add initiatives such as clinical studies, and coalesces
organizational resources for International
• Leads product launches for priority markets, anchored by robust planning, sound execution tactics,
and tracking metrics
• Collects competitive intel, builds market models, and maintains view of salient regional customer
needs and trends to inform business decisions
• Defines portfolio plan for International, leveraging existing global product pipeline and evaluating
appropriate regional customization
• Builds and maintains successful partnerships with Alameda and Regional Marketing teams and
distributor partners to execute and localize global commercial strategy
• Drives day-to-day commercialization support activities, such as creation of marketing literature,
procurement of demo and selling tools, and coordination of customer visits
• Reviews HCC (Penumbra’s healthcare compliance process) submissions and shepherds workflows in
collaboration with International Sales leadership and HCC team
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in related field with 8 years of experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• Ability to do business travel up to 50% of the time, the majority of which would be international.
• Medical device (preferred), pharmaceutical, biotech, or other regulated industry experience desired
• Willingness to accept challenging assignments, in a rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to embrace ambiguity, identify issues, and implement solutions
• Track record of working cross-functionally and inter-culturally
• Demonstrated success in launching products in multiple geographies
• Experience working cross-functionally to develop products or define portfolio strategy
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize assignments while handling various projects
What We Offer:
• A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
• The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
• A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents
Website : http://www.penumbrainc.com