, CT, United States
Project Management, Consulting, Training
Nov 22, 2022
Mar 07, 2023
Support the growth of Aetna membership by being an important part of the request for proposal process. As a member of the Commercial Sales Support team you will train our team members who respond to request for proposals/information.
- Collaborate with peers and management team to successfully onboard new hires.
- Design, develop, and assess new hire curriculum, including creating on demand learning modules using Camtasia.
- Facilitate Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) sessions.
- Provide mentoring to support the ongoing development of newer team members.
- Identify learning opportunities for department and design and develop learning sessions.
- Partner with peers, managers, and subject matter experts to provide learning sessions for department.
- Maintain department website.
- Continually monitors and learns new products, programs, and processes to support mentoring, learning and efficiency.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Applicable training work experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage training classroom with 5 or more students
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment and be adaptable to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- 1-2 years experience of delivering customer training/facilitation
- 1-2 years project management experience
- Candidate Located in Eastern Standard Time
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com