CUNA Mutual Group
Work Location: Madison, WI
The Direct Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for leading the strategy and execution of analytics for a defined product or set of products within TruStage, Cuna Mutual Group's direct to consumer business. The scope of the role includes management of direct mail circulation decisions in close alignment with marketing strategies and business objectives. Responsible for accurately reporting and communicating results, managing the forecasting process and maintaining a high level of forecast accuracy, as well as collaborating with key business partners on ad hoc analytics projects that drive improvements in process and optimize business results. Provides input on predictive models and proactively works across functional areas to leverage data/analytics and drive performance improvements. Role may include direct supervision of analytics staff.
- Partner in establishing analytics strategies.
- Responsible for recommending and designing tracking methodologies.
- Provide rollout and test analysis
- Monitor and ensure the accuracy of forecasts.
- Manage and own data analytics business rules.
- Key enabler of business results.
- Accountable for circulation decisions, working collaboratively with business partners.
- Provide ad-hoc data analytics to support new opportunities and uncover root cause of performance variants
- Maintain active awareness industry best practices related to data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the direct marketing or related industry with emphasis on data mining, quantitative analysis and financial metrics.
- 3+ years of leadership experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience collecting data, creating action plans and implement process changes.
- Highly proficient in working with analytical/reporting tools (SQL, SAS and Excel) and leading/mentoring others in these functions.
- Strong analytical skills to include competent understanding of statistics
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Works effectively in time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver unique analytical solutions.
CUNA Mutual Group's insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 8+ years
AREA OF INTEREST(S): Marketing Jobs
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time
JOB ID: ARS20151906-22775
CUNA Mutual Group
Website : http://www.cunamutual.com
For more than 75 years, CUNA Mutual Group has worked tirelessly to deliver product and service solutions that meet the unique challenges and needs of credit unions and their members. Our vision is unwavering: to be a trusted business partner who delivers service excellence with customer-focused, best-in-class products and market-driven innovation.